Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspiration

I've neglected my Zombie Babies for some time now. Parenting and other project commitments along with life in general hasn't allowed me much time to give to them, but I was recently made aware of some animation by Balint Rafael Kelen which you can find here:

(Cut and Paste these in to your address bar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkyJCBkvxic
and here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCvgLBE1yxo

which has inspired me to pick up the undead kids again. My intentions have always been to turn this in to a mini children's book a la Dr Suess meets Edward Gorey and a friend of mine had mentioned she'd like to compose some music to go along with it.

After seeing Balint's work I've gotta say, I would love to see it as an animated short.

And so, I'm going to start some rough story boarding for it tonight and we'll see where things go from there.

No matter what happens though, spread the word about this guys work though.
Support the arts people!

No comments:

Post a Comment